Please can you ensure, along with your playing partners, that you observe the following course etiquette
for the benefit of yourself and others:
- Rake bunkers, and please push the sand towards the centre of the bunker and not drag it towards the edge
- Repair your pitch marks, and whilst waiting to putt, see if any others require your attention
- Replace divots on the fairways, and use the divot bags provided. They really do make a difference!
- Place divot sand in Par 3 tee divots
- Keep trolleys and buggies OUTSIDE of greenside bunkers
- Drive buggies in the rough and avoid fairways wherever possible during the winter
- Carry bags, if you are able, during exceptionally wet periods.